You know you've got an awesome hubby when he cooks awesome food. : )
Here's a pic of the Mini Quiches Brian made a few days ago.
They are super easy to make and sooo yummy.
Easy Mini Quiche Recipe
12 small flour tortillas
1/4 cup heavy cream
1 cup shredded cheese
1 bell pepper
1/2 med. onion, sauted
1 tsp. parsley
a few slices of deli meat (shredded) or chopped bacon
1. Grease muffin pan and set oven to 375 F.
2. Line muffin molds with tortillas.
3. Beat eggs.
4. Add cream, cheese, pepper, onion, herbs, deli meat.
5. Pour egg mix into tortilla molds.
6. Bake for 30 min. Or until the eggs get really puffed up.