Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring

It is way too early for green things to be popping out of the ground, but still, it's nice to see sunshine and new life. 

        Some tulips, I think, are already in my garden. And it's not even April.


Some green onions....or maybe it's garlic. I can't remember where I planted them in the fall.


My little goose was determined to put these little primroses in the ground. I hope we don't get any last snow storms.


                          A view from my lawn chair, looking straight up.


                        Even some green grass over by the base of the tree.


My little boy has now moved on to a bigger shovel. It's a size 3, as opposed to the size 1 his little sister now uses. I thought I'd set him right to work getting the garden ready for seedlings.

No comments:

Post a Comment