1 pack small marshmallows
1/2 stick butter
7 cups of crispy rice cereal
1 cup chocolate chips
1 tsp oil
1 cup creamy peanut butter
a really large pot
a sturdy wooden spoon
1. Grease a large casserole dish.
2. On low heat, melt butter in pot.
3. On med. heat, add marshmallows to butter and stir continuously, to melt.
4. Take pot off heat, add crispy rice and stir till blended.
5. Add peanut butter and stir till blended. (This might take some muscle)
6. In a small saucepan, stir together oil and chocolate chips, on low heat till melted smooth.
7. Add melted chocolate to rice mix and stir till blended.
8. Dump rice mix into casserole dish and press flat with a spatula.
9. Let cool and eat.