Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My kids love veggies...well, at least TWO of them.

Up till now, my kids actually liked THREE veggies: carrots, green beans and corn. We'd eat two of them every day and switch it around a bit the next day and have the third veggie. Woop dee doo!
But now, it seams, corn makes my kids sick (sore tummies and frequent bathroom visits), so we're down to TWO veggies. *sigh* At least they love fruit. All kinds of fruit!
 Since we're down to two veggies, I thought I'd mix it up a bit. I added roasted garlic butter to green beans and surprisingly they both loved it. One step back, one step forward, I guess.
We do have other veggies in the house, that Brian and I eat. Maybe one day the kids will change their minds. We can only hope. Here's my salad, and yes, we have hand shaped salad tossers.

No comments:

Post a Comment